They work to involve parents where appropriate in
- contributing to the developing of school policy
- help support the activities of the school both by being involved in specific days/trips and through fundraising.
- Putting parents in touch with each other
This year alone has seen the contribution of an Interactive Whiteboard, amazing sports equipment and music equipment.
For the children, it’s all about celebrating their learning through life and childhood and the PTA have supported celebrations unique to Naas CNS such as (but not exclusively)
- The Annual Ice-cream Party, for the whole school community, on the Saturday before the start of the school year
- The Welcome Celebration
- The Hot Dog Party on Sports Day to end the school year
The Chair of our PTA is: Mr. Michael Carney
The Secretary of our PTA is: Ms. Deirdre O’Donovan
Both can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org